Claims of Copyright Infringement and Related Issues
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
3. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint;
4. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is written communication that incorporates the following elements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is located outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
1205 N Pine Hills Rd
Orlando, FL 32808
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be valid. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.copyright.gov.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys' fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
You may stop using the Site at any time. Jamrock Realty Services, LLC may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at Jamrock Realty Services, LLC's discretion and without notice. Jamrock Realty Services, LLC may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, Jamrock Realty Services, LLC may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if Jamrock Realty Services, LLC determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.